We spend so much time fussing over the Thanksgiving dinner for people, but sometimes our furry ones get left out in the hustle and bustle. That’s why we’ve rounded up 10 homemade treat recipes we think your dog will love that also go with the Thanksgiving theme! Most likely, you’ll have most of the ingredients you need on hand.
- Cranberry Cheese Cookies (via Gluten Free Canteen)
- Apple Oatmeal Treats (via Brownie Bites)
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Treats (via Minnie in Manhatten)
- Apple Crunch Pupcakes (via Candiquik)
- Pumpkin Pupcakes (via Pet Coupon Savings)
- Vegan & Grain-Free Sweet Potato Cookie (via The Lazy Pitbull)
- Thanksgiving Thumbprint Cookies (via Kol’s Notes)
- Homemade Turkey Jerky (via My GBGV Life)
- Baked Sweet Potato Fries (via Sugar the Golden Retriever)
- Cran-Pumpkin Peanut Butter Treats (via The Cottage Market)
Have you made any similar treats? Do you have a favorite Thanksgiving inspired dog treat recipe?