It’s February and that means… time for a new PetBox and a review from some PetBox Spokesdoggies!
PetBox is a monthly pet subscription service that brings your pup (or kitty!) the latest and greatest products. Simply chose your desired plan, fill in some information about your pet, and wait for your box to arrive. If you want to be more involved, you can choose which products come in your monthly box.
Let’s dig in!
February PetBox Food & Treats
- Old Mother Hubbard Bits of Love – These adorable, heart-shaped treats are perfect for Valentine’s Day or any time you want to show your pup some love.
- Pet Greens Treats – These treats are made with wheat grass, which provides chlorophyll, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. These treats are also free of gluten, grains, fillers, and artificial ingredients.
- Evanger’s Super Premium Beef Dinner – The fluffies love a good wet food added to their dinner every now and then and I love when it’s a healthy addition.
February PetBox Toys
- ZippyPaws Toy – This toy is pretty small in comparison to the toys I usually get the fluffies. This toy has crinkle paper in it, which is a fluffy favorite!
- Topsy Turvies Fetch Toy – An adorable little toy that I’m sure Mauja and Atka will destroy, but they’ll have a lot of fun doing it!
- Petstages Dental Twist – This rough and tough toy is doing a great job of standing up to chewing. The toy is twisted with rubber which helps to massage your dog’s gums.