It’s time for our 2017 Great Pyrenees Holiday Gift Guide with all gifts targeted to our double-coated, giant floofs. If you’re still doing some holiday shopping (please tell me I’m not the only one), we’ve got you covered.
- The Green Pet Shop Cool Pet Pad: We have four, yes four, cooling mats. I even have one at work for Kiska which I take with me to meetings for her. For a breed that always seems to be hot, these are a must!
- Caru Daily Dish: Available in four flavors, these are a great topper (or full meal!) for your floof. The fluffies are loving the Lamb & Turkey and Beef recipes.
- Only Natural Pet Wholesome Homemade: These are another favorite topper of ours and great for picky eaters!
- Best Bully Sticks Candy Canes: Trade in those harmful rawhides for this festive twist! The candy cane shape makes it more challenging and last a bit longer.
- Only Natural Pet Pumpkin Spice Biscuits: For our PSL loving friends, pass the love onto your pups! The spicy cinnamon and pecans make this an extra festive treat.
- FreshWave Odor Removing Shampoo: Your dog might not like this gift as much, but this is one of my favorite shampoos. Super gentle and the smell is incredible – no overpowering perfume smell.
- Bravo Crazy Curly Chew: This gift is primarily with Kiska in mind (shh, don’t tell her!) because she is obsessed with curly bully sticks. The shape makes it more mentally stimulating, which we know these giant floofs need.
- Ollie Dog Food: The floofs go absolutely nuts for this fresh, customizable dog food. New dogs get 50% off their first box of meals!
- The Stuff Dog Conditioner: This is one of my tricks to get the fluffies’ coats silky and soft. A little goes a long way so this conditioning spray lasts a long time.
- Only Natural Pet RawNibs: These are my go-to training treat – every dog goes crazy for them! Spice up their stocking with these tantalizing treats.
- 4Knines Seat Cover: Every pyrent NEEDS a seat cover or cargo liner from 4Knines. We have one in each vehicle and I recommend them to everyone I know. They are the best quality I’ve found and last for years (we’ve had one for over three years and it is still in perfect condition).
Did you find anything to add to your holiday gift list? What is your dog getting for Christmas?