Power Your Pyrenees with Complete Health
It’s no secret that we love Wellness Pet Food. The fluffies have tried so many of their products over the years. They’ve had (and loved) several flavors from the TruFood and Core lines – both grain-free options. However, there was one line they haven’t had in quite some time – the Wellness® Complete Health line.
This post is sponsored by Wellness Natural Pet Food and the BlogPaws® Pet Influencer Network. I am being compensated to help share the reinvented Complete Health Line and other Wellness Products, but we only share information we feel is relevant to our readers. Wellness Natural Pet Food is not responsible for the content of this article.
As puppies, Mauja and Atka were both on the Large Breed Puppy Complete Health formula. This is not a grain-free diet, but since grain-free diets are generally not recommended for giant breed puppies, this was perfect. The fluffies loved and thrived on this food.
However, as they got older I wanted to switch them to a grain-free diet. Even though we loved the Complete Health line, there weren’t any grain-free options for us. That’s when we switched to Wellness Core and eventually tried TruFood.
Recently, something I never thought would happen finally did – Wellness Complete Health finally went grain-free! Obviously, we just had to try it.
Mauja and Atka really like fish-flavored foods, so we decided to go with the Complete Health Whitefish and Menhaden Fish Meal Recipe. This recipe features a balanced blend of proteins, grain-free carbohydrates, and select fats to help your furry one thrive. In fact, Wellness guarantees the 5 Signs of Wellness.
- Skin & Coat Health – By including healthy levels of Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acids from quality sources such as salmon and flaxseed, your dog’s coat will be 100% snuggable. Omega-3s and Omega-6s are also essential for healthy, flake-free skin.
- Digestive Health – Upset tummies are no fun – for you or your dog! Wellness Complete Health provides probiotics, prebiotics, chicory root extract, and fiber to improve digestion and keep tummies happy.
- Eyes, Teeth, & Gums – Excessive tearing and inflammation are sure to cause discomfort and leave you with one unhappy puppy. High-quality food such as Complete Health, will prevent excessive tearing and keep your dog’s teeth and gums inflammation free.
- Energy – We all love being active with our pets, but we have to ensure they are getting the quality nutrition required to optimize their energy levels. By providing a balanced blend of high-quality protein, grain-free carbohydrates, and select fats, you’ll both be ready for your favorite activities.
- Immunity – We all know that a strong immune system is important for optimal health. Wellness Complete Health recipes are fortified with zinc, selenium, and vitamin E to maintain optimum health and resist disease.
As I was preparing for this post, I wanted to get some pictures of Mauja and Atka enjoying their food. I filled the bowl to the brim to make it easier to get a good picture and let them do their part as taste-testers.
It was actually pretty adorable – they both took turns grabbing a bite from the bowl. Mauja would step up, grab a bite, take a step back to chew, and then Atka would go through the same process. They continued to do this over and over (why am I never filming when I should be?!) until the bowl was completely empty.
They then had the nerve to look at me like, “Okay, mom. Are you going to refill this thing or what?”
Does your dog show the 5 Signs of Wellness? Swing by your local PetSmart (or easily shop online) so your dog can try the new grain-free line of Wellness Complete Health!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wellness. The opinions and text are all mine.