New Year’s resolutions. Do you make them? Each year, I try and set goals for myself because I feel like they’re easier to stick to than resolutions. However, I always like to ask the fluffies for their Great Pyrenees New Year’s resolutions.
I sat down with each floof and here is what they told me:
- I will beg less – especially when it comes to popcorn and cheese. Those are delicious.
- I will decide whether I truly want inside or outside and stay in that location for at least 5 minutes, rather than the typical 5 seconds.
Related: Primal Freeze-Dried Treats
- I will stop excited borking so much at other dogs. Mom says I scare them with my size and deep bork – I didn’t realize I wasn’t a small dog.
- I will be less dramatic about finding the proper poop spot.
- I will stop shoving my face in food bags (particularly chip bags).
- I will follow my big sister and brother to learn and grow into a pyrfect girl.
Related: Kiska: Great Pyrenees 5 Months
What resolutions did your dogs make?