I’m not a crafty person.
I’m one of those people that spends way too much time on Pinterest admiring all of the insanely crafty people in the world just knowing that I’ll never be able to create something so wonderful. So when I say this craft is easy, I mean it is easy peasy.
Here’s what you need:
- Canvas (I used a 9 x 12)
- Paint brush
- Scissors/x-acto knife
Here’s how to do it:
1. Hop on your computer and search for your dog silhouette of choice. I just found my favorite pyr one, enlarged it, and printed it out.
2. Use your x-acto knife (or scissors if you’re really talented) to cut out your silhouette.
3. Once you have your pattern, trace the outline onto the canvas with a pencil.
4. Use your brush to paint the interior of your pattern with glue.
5. Cover the glue with glitter.
6. Tap off the excess glitter and…
Fluffy craft complete. Super easy and super cute!
Pro tip: When buying craft supplies, make sure you are purchasing glitter and not glitter glue…
It doesn’t have quite the same effect 😉
Is this a craft you would do?