This post is sponsored by 4Knines and the BlogPaws Professional Pet Blogger Network. I am
being compensated for helping spread the word about 4KninesProducts, but It’s Dog or Nothing only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. 4Knines is not responsible for the content of this article.
Life with big, fluffy, white dogs is messy.
You just can’t avoid it. We always have to deal with white fur and/or dark mud. Factor in the leaves, grass, and sticks that get caught in their fur and we’re never short of nature wherever we are.
I’ve been looking into SUV Cargo Liners for a long time, but I haven’t taken the plunge into buying one. When I received the opportunity to try the SUV Cargo Liner from 4Knines, I obviously couldn’t turn it down! I was like a little kid on Christmas waiting for the package to arrive.
4Knines is a high-end pet focused company started by two Doberman parents, Jim and Maggie. They were having trouble finding a pet seat cover that held up against their pups so they created their own! Holy fluffy, they did an excellent job.
A common complaint with SUV Cargo Liners is that they are difficult to install. Once you finally get them set up properly, they’re almost impossible to remove for cleaning. I was amazed at how easy the SUV Cargo Liner was to install. Simply hook the straps around the headrests and you’re good to go!
There are so many features about the SUV Cargo Liner that I absolutely love:
- Waterproof. Such a simple thing, but it’s genius. Genius. No amount of towels can protect the car from two soaking wet pyrs. Trust me, we’ve tested it. The cargo liner holds up pyrfectly.
- Nonslip back. No sliding all over the place. It stays exactly where it should be to protect your car (especially important if you’re transporting goods).
- Easy to clean. Simply wipe your liner down with a damp cloth or vacuum clean!
- Bumpers. This feature is so cool. There are side flaps and an extra flap that hangs down over the rear bumper of the car to keep muddy prints off your vehicle. I will warn you… don’t leave the bumper flap sticking out if you have a chewer. Atka decided to chew a nice little hole it ours. Now we just make sure to tuck it underneath when not in use 🙂
- Lifetime warranty. Jim and Maggie take great pride in their durable products and community so they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. They are firm believers in exceptional customer service to back their excellent products.
- Supports animals. Jim and Maggie aim for continued growth in order to support local and national animal advocacy groups. Aside from donating $1 to the ASPCA for every until sold, they support other groups such as the Arizona Humane Society, Soldiers Best Friend, Marley’s Mutts, Desert Harbor Doberman Rescue, and so many more.
No more wet, smelly towels. Thank goodness.
So what do you think? Interested in your own SUV Cargo Liner?
4Knines is having a 20% off site-wide sale from Black Friday through Cyber Monday. Now that’s a fluffy approved deal!
In the mean time, enter our giveaway to win your very own SUV Cargo Liner! Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
a Rafflecopter giveaway